Great for fitness paddling and exploring on lakes or oceans, with a slightly aggressive nose design to cut through small waves. This inflatable SUP is shaped to move across the water quickly, but it’s still stable enough for casual paddling days. Packs into a backpack, allowing you to throw it in the trunk on beach days or hike it into that secluded lake.
- Slightly pointed nose for increased efficiency in flat water.
- Rocker up front improves the ride over chop.
- Drop needle construction for long-term durability.
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord gives you a place to lash your gear.
- Foam deck pad extends toward rear of board for easy step-back turns.
- Handle makes it easy to carry to the water.
- Includes a high-pressure pump, carrying backpack, stabilizer fin and repair kit with valve handle.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|