Pearl Izumi Escape Sugar 3/4 Cycling Tights - Women's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When the sun beats down on the pavement or the tempo maxes out in spin class, the fabric in these tights effectively manage moisture and humid conditions. Besides, everyone needs a little sugar.
- Made of nylon and spandex Select Transfer fabric for compression and moisture transfer.
- Wide waistband for streamlined comfort.
- Select Escape 1:1 chamois with edge-free cushioning.
- Silicone leg grippers keep hems in place without constriction.
- Reflective elements for heightened visibility.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.