Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The benchmark dry suit for ocean kayaking and whitewater paddling, it's made of soft, supple GORE-TEX® Pro, with cordura-reinforced seat and knees. It has all the convenience features you need (built in socks, self-draining pockets and a waterproof dropseat) and now comes in snappier colours with accents on the forearms.
- GORE-TEX® Pro is durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected nylon zipper for lasting waterproofness.
- Competition cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Durable nylon waterproof dropseat zip.
- GORE-TEX Cordura-reinforced seat and knee inlaid panels for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX Pro socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|