Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The benchmark dry suit for ocean kayaking and whitewater paddling, it's made of soft, supple GORE-TEX® Pro, with cordura-reinforced seat and knees. It has all the convenience features you need (built in socks, self-draining pockets and a waterproof dropseat) and now comes in snappier colours with accents on the forearms.
- GORE-TEX® Pro is durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected nylon zipper for lasting waterproofness.
- Competition cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Durable nylon waterproof dropseat zip.
- GORE-TEX Cordura-reinforced seat and knee inlaid panels for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX Pro socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|