Scarpa Kailash Trek Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A little less stiff than traditional hiking boots, the reliable Kailash Trek GTX have a waterproof-breathable liner to get you through the muddy sections. They strike a good balance between lightweight construction for day hiking, and toughness to stand up to rough terrain. To-the-toe lacing offers a stable, precise fit. A low-density polyurethane insole offers excellent shock absorption, and the Biometric Trek sole keeps you from skidding or slipping on scree or loose gravel.
- Uppers are suede panels with nylon fabric cuffs for lightweight durability.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane for waterproofness and breathability.
- Toe rand protects your feet and your footwear.
- Flex point on upper allows for natural angle variation and reduces pressure points.
- Midsoles are lightweight polyurethane with EVA heel inserts for shock absorption.
- Outsoles Vibram® Biometric Trek with ACTIV Impact technology for cushy rebound.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure