A little less stiff than traditional hiking boots, the reliable Kailash Trek GTX have a waterproof-breathable liner to get you through the muddy sections. They strike a good balance between lightweight construction for day hiking, and toughness to stand up to rough terrain. To-the-toe lacing offers a stable, precise fit. A low-density polyurethane insole offers excellent shock absorption, and the Biometric Trek sole keeps you from skidding or slipping on scree or loose gravel.
- Uppers are suede panels with nylon fabric cuffs for lightweight durability
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane for waterproofness and breathability
- Toe rand protects your feet and your footwear
- Flex point on upper allows for natural angle variation and reduces pressure points
- Midsoles are lightweight polyurethane with EVA heel inserts for shock absorption
- Outsoles Vibram® Biometric Trek with ACTIV Impact technology for cushy rebound