An immersion suit for expedition canoeing, kayak touring, paddleboarding or kiteboarding. The semi-dry designation is due to the cinching neoprene neck closure, which is not as waterproof as a latex gasket, but way more comfortable and durable. It offers life-saving protection against cold-water immersion, and for activities that aren't as water-intense as whitewater kayaking and ocean surf play (where you need a sprayskirt tunnel) this suit might be a preferable choice.
- GORE-TEX® membrane with nylon face fabric is breathable, reliably tough and completely waterproof.
- Neoprene cinch collar is comfortable and splash-proof.
- Nylon front entry zipper is 100% waterproof and easy to maintain.
- Latex wrist gaskets are waterproof, even in full immersion scenarios.
- Neoprene cuffs are adjustable with hook-and-loop closures.
- Drawcord waist helps dial in the fit.
- Waterproof nylon relief zip makes for quick and convenient nature breaks.
- Knees and seat are reinforced with burly Cordura nylon.
- Integrated socks are highly breathable 3-ply GORE-TEX Pro.
- Every suit is 100% fill-tested (filled with water to test for leaks) by Kokatat and guaranteed to be dry.