Durable, supportive boots with a waterproof-breathable lining – in case the day includes rain or the trail turns into a creek bed. The all-new Kailash Plus strikes a balance between lightweight construction to suit fast-packing and thru-hiking and ruggedness to stand up to miles of rough terrain. To-the-toe lacing offers a stable, precise fit. A low-density polyurethane insole offers excellent shock absorption, and the Biometric Trek sole keeps you from skidding or slipping on scree or loose gravel.
- Uppers are Nubuck leather for long lasting durability and support
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Toe rand protects your feet and your footwear
- Flex point on upper allows for natural angle variation and reduces pressure points
- Midsoles are lightweight polyurethane with EVA heel inserts for shock absorption
- Outsoles Vibram® Biometric Trek with ACTIV Impact technology for cushy rebound