Pearl Izumi Race Road V5 Cycling Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lightweight road cycling shoes with top-of-the-line construction. The revamped uppers use Boa cables with micro-adjustable reels for a precise, snug fit and good power transfer.
- Boa retention system gives a semi-custom fit that feels even on both sides of your feet.
- Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage.
- Redesigned upper won't pressure the soft tissue on top of your foot.
- Built-in longitudinal arch support for power and efficiency.
- Nylon outsole plus carbon fibre midsole insert provide lightweight stiffness and durability.
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumpers for stability and comfortable walking.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.