A classic messenger bag with technical charm. Part of Brooks’ cycle-commuting collection, the Strand is made of waterproof nylon with a recycled lining made entirely from plastic bottles. It fits your laptop, books, layers and whatever else is essential to your day. A stretchy front compartment can accommodate your morning scone or your riding gloves. A great option for commuters who want a functional bag that's presentable when off the bike.
- Made of waterproof polyurethane-coated nylon, reinforced with a coated Cordura base. Seams are not taped.
- PET lining is made from 100% post-consumer, recycled pop bottles.
- Water-resistant YKK Aquaguard zips keep water from sneaking in.
- Flap top closure adjusts the volume from 24-28L.
- Padded, ventilated back panel and shoulder strap with stabilization strap provide carrying comfort.
- Interior and exterior pockets to keep you organized.
- Padded rear access compartment holds a 15in. laptop.
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|