There’s no reason your cycling getup has to get in the way of your city style. This briefcase has a PET lining that’s so sleek, you won’t believe it’s made from recycled pop bottles (but it is). Fully waterproof, the New Street Briefcase holds up through rainstorms and coffee spills, keeping your laptop and daily essentials safe and dry. Plus, it converts to a pannier when you add the Brooks KlickFix rack attachment.
- Made of waterproof PU-coated nylon 66 with a reinforced PU-coated Cordura nylon base. Seams are not taped.
- PET lining is made 100% post-consumer waste recycled pop bottles.
- Water-resistant YKK Aquaguard zips keep water from sneaking in.
- Add the Brooks KlickFix rack attachment to convert it to a pannier.
- Removable shoulder strap and grab handles give you off-bike carrying options.
- Lots of interior and exterior pockets keep you organized.
- Padded internal compartment holds a 15in. laptop.
- Reflective band provides visibility on the road but can be folded over for a more subdued look at the office.
- Hidden pass-through slot lets the briefcase ride on the handle of your rolling luggage.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
|Dimensions||44 x 12 x 34cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|