For cross-country rides, bike packing and adventures with the potential to epic – it helps to know you have everything you need. The Explorer Pro has tons of bike-specific features: dirty gear compartment, helmet holder, tool pocket, hydration slot, and a lined pocket for sunglasses. To keep your mind off your gear and focussed on your riding, pivoting shoulder straps and balanced suspension keep the pack close to your body, with the weight centred. A super-breathable pack panel has a huge ventilated air channel and perforated foam to let the air flow. The 30L version is best for those with longer torsos. Women and those with shorter torsos may prefer the 26L option.
- Durable 465-denier nylon and polyester with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Tear resistant 600-denier polyester protects high abrasion areas.
- Vented back panel uses a vertical air channel for breathability and perforated EVA foam pads with mesh overlay to keep body contact surfaces cool.
- Pivoting BraceLink shoulder straps help the pack move with you.
- Extra-wide hip wings and breathable padded hipbelt distribute the load and keep weight centred.
- Access the main compartment through the top or bottom zippers. A roll-top internal divider separates dirty from clean, wet from dry or camp gear from riding gear.
- Dedicated tool compartment for easy access and organization.
- Fleece-lined pocket protects your sunnies from scratches.
- Hipbelt pockets keep snacks close at hand.
- Removable wash case holds toiletries and first aid supplies.
- Stowable helmet holder deploys quickly.
- Hydration compatible with internal sleeve and hose clip. Reservoir sold separately.
- Includes a custom-size rain cover.
|Main fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||94-115 cm|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.