Timeless style meets cutting-edge technology. The vívomove HR merges advanced features found in today’s digital activity trackers with the classic sophistication of an analogue watch. The integrated Garmin Elevate optical heart rate monitor pulls pulse information straight off your wrist and uses it to track calories, stress levels, fitness age and more. When stress levels are high, a relaxation timer walks you through steps to reduce them and bring more calm to your day. An onboard accelerometer takes cues from your movements, from waking up the discreet display as you raise your arm, to tracking your waking and resting actions. Pairing the vívomove HR with the free Garmin Connect smartphone app unlocks its true potential. Garmin Connect lets you review completed activities, receive push notifications, see weather data, and manage phone apps like music players and VIRB controls.
- Classic analogue hands automatically move out of the way when you use the touchscreen.
- Discreet touchscreen OLED display is only visible when you need it, and reverts to a stylish analogue timepiece when you don't.
- Move IQ intelligently detects your activity and tracks it in your Garmin Connect timeline, so you get credit for all your daily exercise.
- Preloaded strength training and cardio activity profiles help you hit the ground running.
- Integrated, low-profile Garmin Elevate optical heart rate monitor provides reliable, constant heart rate data without a chest strap.
- Optical heart rate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin and work best when worn snugly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- Sensor broadcasts your HR over ANT+ so other devices can pick it up. Does not connect to ANT+ cycling sensors or external ANT+ HR straps.
- VO2 max data gives you a peak behind the curtain, helping you better understand your fitness level by looking at how efficiently your body uses oxygen.
- Stress level score monitors heart rate variability while inactive to produce a stress score from 0-100; the lower the score, the lower your stress. When stress levels are high, the vívomove HR’s relaxation timer helps you lower them.
- Sleep-tracking mode monitors your rest and displays your total sleep hours, as well as periods of movement and restful sleep, in your Garmin Connect profile.
- vívomove HR learns your activity level and assigns you a daily step goal, guiding you towards a more active lifestyle.
- Internal barometer counts flights of stairs as part of your step data.
- Displays weekly intensity minutes compared to the ideal of 150 needed to maintain a healthy life.
- Move bar reminds you to move after being stationary for too long.
- Can automatically sync your data to a paired smartphone running the free Garmin Connect app.
- Free Garmin Connect mobile app allows you to customize your vívomove HR experience, choosing which widgets to show and when, reviewing stored activity data, selecting which apps can push notifications, and much more. As part of the Connect community, you can challenge and encourage other users while sharing your successes and triumphs.
- Compatible with all smartphones featuring Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4S or higher, and Android 4.3 or higher).
- Handsome leather strap dresses up well.
- Rugged stainless steel case.
- Internal memory stores up to 7 timed activities and 2 weeks' worth of daily activity. Garmin Connect stores all of your activity data.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 5 days as an activity tracking smartwatch, or 2 weeks in watch-only mode.
- 20mm lug width makes strap customization easy.
- Gold and light brown fits wrist sizes 122-189mm. Silver and dark brown fits wrist sizes 148-215mm.
- In the box: vívomove HR, charging cable, documentation.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Leather|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
Want an easy jog? A fast-paced ride? A workout with lots of variety to keep you on your toes? With programmable workouts you can tailor your training to match whatever you are looking for on a particular day.
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Battery life||120-336 h|
|Chest strap||Not compatible|