Midweight hiking socks designed to keep your feet dry and blister free. Wear them inside your hiking boots for long days on the trail. The merino wool fabric feels warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Soft merino wool blend outer sock for comfort and warmth.
- Moisture wicking liner is 100% Olefin for moisture movement and blister prevention.
- INgenius technology moves moisture away from your foot to keep them dry on the trail.
- Elasticized arch and ankle gives a foot-hugging fit.
- Seamless toe closure keeps your feet hotspot free.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|