A high-mileage trainer for neutral gait runners. Upper has a dynamic fit that hugs your foot but responds to your stride. Ample, shock-absorbing landing area offers cushioned contact with paved road surfaces.
- ISOfit upper accommodates your unique foot shape, giving it a custom feel.
- RunDry lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Everun underfoot cushioning offers a luxurious ride.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Tri-Flex outsole provides great ground contact and smooth transitions.
- iBR+ lightweight blown rubber sole adds cush with durable XT-900 carbon rubber in high-wear areas.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.