A pocket-sized action camera that shoots in 4K? Yes, please! The GoPro Hero5 Session is compact, yet amazingly powerful. It has a reliable 1-button interface, supplemented with voice control – useful when you need both hands to control the action or you're wearing bulky gloves. Noise reduction and video stabilization give you clear audio and smooth footage. With this version of the Hero, you don't need a waterproof case. Use it in the rain, snow or even a few metres below the surface. When you're done shooting, use Quick™, the GoPro editing app, to fine-tune your masterpiece.
- Voice controls allows you to snap the perfect shot without taking off your gloves.
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity makes for fast, easy file transfer.
- Compatible with MicroSD cards up to 128GB.
- Burst mode allows up to 30 frames per second at 12MP.
- Take pictures even while filming in most resolutions.
- Video resolution and frame-rate options are 4K at 30fps, 2.7K at 48fps, 1440P at 60fps, 1080P at 90fps, 960P at 100fps, and 720P at 120fps.
- ProTune advanced controls exposure, white balance, ISO and more, with a live preview window to see what's happening.
- 2 microphones reduce wind noise and unwanted sounds.
- Advanced video stabilization takes out shakiness by cropping 10% of the full-resolution file.
- Auto image rotation speeds up editing.
- Enhanced low-light performance for alpine starts and dawn-to-dusk rides.
- Waterproof up to 10m out-of-the-box, no additional housing required.
- GoPro app, available for both mobile and desktop, allows editing, data overlay, camera control and more.
|Instant on-record switch||Yes|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 3.6 x 3.8cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1000mAh (included)|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Still photo mode||Yes|
|Data card||microSD card (not included)|
|GPS image tagging||Yes|
|Tripod mount||Sold separately|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
Laser image alignment
Built-in laser allows for setting an accurate video horizon line.