For women who log serious distance in mountainous terrain. Designed by the women’s team at Ultimate Direction, this high-capacity running vest carries energy bars, water, spare layers and even trekking poles and an ice axe. The pockets and bottle are placed up front for mid-run refueling, and the vest design rides high so it doesn’t interfere with your stride.
- Made of light, strong 30-denier nylon with breathable mesh in areas that touch your body.
- Seam binding is soft fabric to prevent chafing.
- Comes with one soft 500mL Ultimate Direction Body Bottle.
- Fits a 2L hydration reservoir (not included).
- Adjustable sternum straps and rear cinch system for a customizable fit.
- Dedicated phone pocket in front.
- Zig zag bungees on the back hold your rain jacket.
- Includes an emergency whistle.
|Weight||287g (Extra Small/Small)|
|Main fabric||30-denier nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|76-102cm (Extra Small/Small)|
|Chest circumference||58-81cm (Extra Small/Small)|
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.