Ultra-runner Timothy Olson helped design this minimalist vest, a man who knows about efficiency and the need to keep things simple. It rides high, so it won't interfere with your stride. The back pocket holds a shell top, and the front pockets give you smooth access to gel and small bottles.
- Made of strong, lightweight silnylon and breathable mesh.
- Super-soft binding on seams prevents chafing.
- Adapts to all torso shapes with 2 fully adjustable sternum straps and a rear cinch system to prevent it from shifting or bouncing.
- Open mesh racerback upper panel with no pockets gives you maximum ventilation.
- 2 front pouches hold gels or a phone.
- 2 front bottle holsters with drawstring closures.
- Stretch-mesh back pocket and 2 small zippered pockets on lower back.
- Includes 2, 0.5L soft Ultimate Direction Body Bottles that pack down to almost nothing when empty.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Ice axe/pole attachment|