Get the stable fit of a vest combined with the carrying capacity of a pack. Incorporating the changes that ultra-runner Scott Jurek made to his personal vest, the SJ Ultra has plenty of pockets to bring all you need for all-day runs in any weather. Your bottles and gel packs ride up front for access on the move.
- Made of strong, lightweight silnylon and soft knit mono mesh.
- Super-soft binding on seams prevents chafing.
- Rides high, so it won’t interfere with your stride.
- Stretch mesh shoulder pouches fit gels and smartphone.
- Bottle holsters on front have drawstring closures.
- Mesh pouches on bottle holsters hold full or empty gel packs, and pouches below holsters carry electrolytes or valuables.
- 2 trekking pole loops.
- Back pocket has 2 compartments. Inner one can hold a 2L hydration reservoir (not included).
- Includes 2, 0.5L soft TPU bottles that pack down to almost nothing when empty.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.