A mountain-running design created for ultra-runner Anton Krupicka, an athlete who knows about efficiency and elevation. It’s super lightweight but still has lots of room for spare layers, fuel and trekking poles. Your water rides up front for hydrating on the move, and the bounce-free design doesn’t interfere with your stride, even on steep descents.
- Made of light, strong silnylon with breathable mesh in areas that touch your body.
- Seam binding is soft fabric to prevent chafing.
- Comes with 2, 500mL Ultimate Direction soft Body Bottles.
- Water bottle holsters tighten in case you stash a camera or gels inside.
- Fits a 2L hydration reservoir (not included).
- Adjustable sternum straps and integrated whistle.
- Many pockets, including a dedicated phone pocket in front.
- 2 trekking pole holders you can access on the fly.
- 2 ice axe loops.
- Bungee on back panel to keep a wind shell.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.