Durable and dependable, these wheels won't break the bank. The rims, hubs and spokes are all produced in-house by Shimano®. Compatible with 8,9 or 10-speed systems and clincher-style rims.
- Rims and hubs are made of anodized aluminum.
- Aero blade spokes are stainless steel.
- Front has 20 radially laced spokes.
- Rear has 24 cross-laced spokes.
- Wear indicator lets you know when it’s time to replace the rim.
- Rims are 622 x 15C (700C), width is 20.8mm, height is 30mm.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||19-28mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Shimano R501|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.