Set up a burger stand at the crag or campground. This lightweight rig fits in a pack or in your kayak hatch so you can bring it to remote locations. Close the lid to create a warming oven that keeps food hot and gets the buns toasted. Easy to maintain and scrub up, the grill and drip tray can be removed and popped in the dishwasher once you get back home. Out in the field, Piezo ignition makes it fast to fire up and get cooking.
- Dual 8500 BTU burners.
- Made from high-quality materials: stainless steel, oak and brass.
- Grill surface is non-stick ceramic, removable and dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
- Drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Closing the deep lid provides indirect heat.
- Fold-up legs make for a relatively small profile that will fit in a pack or a large kayak hatch.
- Runs on 16.4 oz. propane cylinders.
- Adapter kit (not included) allows use with LPG and refillable canisters.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 X 8500BTU|
|Dimensions||45 x 31 x 16cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|