A packable lantern that doubles as a power pond for your phone. It inflates to provide a small box of light. Excellent for emergency situations, it can be charged in full or filtered sunlight or with its integrated USB port. Packs down smaller than a paperback, so you can carry it and charge it while you're hiking or travelling. When fully charged, it provides 3 to 5 hours of bright light, 50 hours of low light or emergency flash. The handle has snaps so you can rig it overhead or wherever you need lighting.
- Made of durable and flexible TPU that's waterproof and dustproof.
- Integrated 2000 mAh battery has enough capacity to recharge most phones or give your tablet a boost.
- Charges in 1-2 hours via 5V micro USB port (cord included).
- Efficient solar panel takes 12–14 hours of direct sunlight for full charge.
- Hanging strap with snaps doubles as a handle.
- Internal lithium-polymer battery withstands thousands of recharge cycles.
- LED indicator lights keep you updated on battery life.
- 5 settings provide brightness options.
- Packed size is 15 x 15 x 2.5cm. Inflated size is 15 x 15 x 15cm.
|Burn time||3-50 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|