A riff on a classic stopper, designed to go in flaring cracks and funky old pin scars. The offset taper nests into irregular openings and the wires sit flush against the top face. Great for intermediate and experienced climbers on testpiece projects.
- Set of 5; sizes 7-11.
- Made of hot forged aluminum for maximum strength and bite.
- Tapered, offset design for a better fit and more surface contact in flaring cracks or pin scars.
- Galvanized steel cable resists corrosion.
- Colour-coded sizing with upside-down labels for easy ID on your harness.
- Comes with wire gate racking carabiner.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Double stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|