A svelte haul bag for fast routes or done-in-a-day walls. It's small but burly enough to stand up abuse and seasons of use. The straps are adjustable and foam-padded for comfort on the approach, and stow away when you're ready to haul.
- Made of 900gsm vinyl-laminated nylon for abrasion resistance.
- Double-walled top-skirt ensures water drains over the edge.
- Removable waistbelt and stowable shoulder straps tuck away while hauling.
- Webbing attachments on the bottom allow for hauling a ledge or second bag.
- Cam-lock buckles and 4-point offset hauling points make it easy to open and close.
- Drain holes.
- 35L capacity.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||Vinyl-laminated nylon|