A 70L Grade V bag, with a wide hipbelt and comfy shoulder straps that make approaches and descents more comfortable. The laminated vinyl stands up by itself so it's easy to pack. An internal pouch helps keep you organized for speed and efficiency. Some desert climbers choose to stack their rope in the top of the Touchstone, using it as a great rope bag on the wall.
- Made of 900gsm vinyl-laminated nylon for abrasion resistance.
- Double-walled top-skirt ensures water drains over the edge of the bag.
- Removable waist belt and stowable shoulder straps tuck away while hauling.
- Internal zippered pouch helps keep small items organized.
- Webbing attachments on the bottom allow for hauling a ledge or second bag.
- Drain holes remove any unwanted water.
- 70-litre capacity.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||Vinyl-laminated nylon|