Black Diamond Focus Rock Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Nothing like a highball problem or runout crux to sharpen the mind and bring focus. This stiff performance shoe lets you find purchase on micro edges and move with precision on steep sport routes and boulder problems. Slightly downturned last lets your get power at the toes and lateral stabilizer rands keep your foot from rolling when you're edging on the inner or outer side of your foot. Lined leather stops them from pooching out or stretching over time and the knit tongue lies flat and comfortable against your skin.
- Durable leather upper has hemp liner to ensure a precise fit.
- Breathable Engineered Knit technology tongue adds comfort.
- Stabilizing rand prevents your foot from rolling on small edges.
- Stiffer midsole gives support without compromising sensitivity.
- Molded NeoFriction Force rubber provides confidence and support on tiny edges.
- Members typically size the same as their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Force|
How to measure