Black Diamond Focus Rock Shoes - Women's
Nothing like a highball problem or runout crux to sharpen the mind and bring focus. This stiff performance shoe lets you find purchase on micro edges and move with precision on steep sport routes and boulder problems. Slightly downturned last lets your get power at the toes and lateral stabilizer rands keep your foot from rolling when you're edging on the inner or outer side of your foot. Lined leather stops them from pooching out or stretching over time and the knit tongue lies flat and comfortable against your skin.
- Durable leather upper has hemp liner to ensure a precise fit.
- Breathable Engineered Knit technology tongue adds comfort.
- Women's specific last for optimal fit on lower volume, narrower feet.
- Stabilizing rand prevents your foot from rolling on small edges.
- Stiffer midsole gives support without compromising sensitivity.
- Molded NeoFriction Force rubber provides confidence and support on tiny edges.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Outsoles||4.3mm NeoFriction Force|