A high-end, comfortable climbing harness for technical routes and alpine climbing. Tricked out with a host of thoughtful features, it uses Fuseframe construction to produce a very slim, clean, lightweight harness.
- Fuseframe construction distributes weight over the structure and minimizes pressure points.
- Fused fabric and foam layers have no crossing seams to help prevent friction zones.
- DoubleBack aluminum HD buckles have a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide on the waist and leg loop webbing.
- Adjustable elastic leg loops offer freedom of movement.
- Rear haul loop can also be used to attach a chalk bag.
- 4 equipment loops: rigid in front for quick and easy access to equipment and flexible in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack.
- 2 integrated Caritool tool holder slots.
- Reinforced tie-in points.
|Ice clipper slots||Yes|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|