A rugged, do-it-all harness that adjusts for winter layers or high-mountain conditions. The Endoframe construction evenly distributes pressure and is supportive and comfortable. Padding in the waist and leg loops adds comfort for long routes. And the tie-in points are made of a polyester/Dyneema mix that stands up to rope friction and rough surfaces.
- Contoured waist supports your lower back and the ENDOFRAME technology distributes weight for comfort.
- Pre-threaded double back buckles adjust with a single pull.
- Adjustable leg loops allow you to wear heavier layers.
- Dyneema tie-in points increase durability in this high wear areas.
- Droppable leg loop straps are handy when nature calls.
- Wear indicators on tie-in points.
- Compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|