Ideal for sport climbers, the Endoframe construction evenly distributes pressure and is supportive and comfortable. Flexible rear gear loops won't interfere with your pack and the angled front loops make organizing and accessing gear easier.
- Contoured waist supports your lower back. Specific stitching limits hard points and chafing.
- Pre-threaded double back buckles adjust with a single pull.
- Elastic leg loops allow you to wear heavier layers.
- Dyneema tie-in points increase durability in this high wear areas.
- Droppable leg loop straps are handy when nature calls.
- Red wear indicators on tie-in points.
- Women's specific fit means longer rise and tapered leg loops.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|