A "grams-matter" harness for working hard sport lines. The SL-340 uses WARP technology to distribute loads evenly from edge to edge, keeping it extremely light and supple. It conforms to your body while you're wearing it, and it folds compactly to fit in your climbing pack.
- Lightweight Warp Strength waistbelt and leg loops add comfort.
- Orange wear markers sewn into tie-ins and belay loop signal when harness should be retired.
- Fixed leg loops have elastic to accommodate bare legs or layers.
- Aluminum self-locking waist buckle.
- Elastic with steel hook let you drop the leg loops.
- Reversible polyurethane gear loops and a haul loop.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|