MEC T2 Zip-T - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $32.97 $32.97
- Original price $54.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The versatility and wicking power of this base layer make it a staple for transition seasons. Soft and breathable, it's great for high-output backcountry skiing or snowshoeing when it's cool, or for stop-and-go activities in more variable temps.
- Made of breathable Pontetoro fabric with a wicking finish to move moisture and dry quickly.
- Spandex blended in with the polyester gives it excellent stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted undearm panels promote range of motion.
- Front 1/2 zip with chinguard can be opened wide for venting or zipped up to warm your neck.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.