MEC T2 Zip-T - Men's
The versatility and wicking power of this base layer make it a staple for transition seasons. Soft and breathable, it's great for high-output backcountry skiing or snowshoeing when it's cool, or for stop-and-go activities in more variable temps.
- Made of breathable Pontetoro fabric with a wicking finish to move moisture and dry quickly.
- Spandex blended in with the polyester gives it excellent stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted undearm panels promote range of motion.
- Front 1/2 zip with chinguard can be opened wide for venting or zipped up to warm your neck.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.