MEC T2 Long Johns - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $26.97 $26.97
- Original price $44.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Versatile and nearly foolproof long johns for creating a shoulder-season layering system. The T2 fabric wicks amazingly and dries out quickly. The micro-yarns have a soft face that doesn't bunch against your outer layers, and they stay pleasantly cool against your skin. Excellent for for high-output activities in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of breathable Pontetoro fabric with a wicking finish to move moisture and dry quickly.
- Spandex blended in with the polyester gives it excellent stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Elastic waistband and gusseted crotch promote range of motion.
- Front fly opening.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.