MEC T2 Wind Boxers - Men's
- Available prices $29.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light thermal protection to keep your parts warm in windy conditions when you're snowshoeing, hiking in chilly weather or watching pond hockey. Breathable and super soft, the T2 Wind Boxer has excellent stretch for taking big strides.
- Made of breathable Pontetoro fabric with a wicking finish to move moisture and dry quickly.
- Spandex blended in with the polyester gives it excellent stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Front panel is nylon, tightly woven to provide wind protection.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.