Get out for some exploring without spending your entire budget on gear. The Centaurus line uses quick-drying synthetic insulation for both value and reliable performance. Designed with thoughtful touches, it will make your nights better and keep your pack slim and light on the hike in. There's a zippered pocket on the draft tube, a 3/4-length zip and 2 loops that let you hang it to dry or air out in the morning.
- Insulated with synthetic HyperLoft that contains recycled fibres.
- Outer shell fabric is Pertex Quantum nylon with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon.
- Hood drawcord is operable with one hand.
- Pocket on the draft tube has an invisible zipper and fits glasses or a headlamp.
- 3/4-length YKK® zipper helps trim the weight.
- 2 hanging loops on the foot end.
- Includes a stuff sack and a home storage sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||20 x 40cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.