A new standard of camping comfort. The Fireside 0C Sleeping Bag is a deluxe sleeping experience that makes you feel at home on car camping trips, rafting expeditions or outdoor festivals. It's roomy enough to starfish as you sleep and you can roll over without sliding off your sleeping pad. You can open it if you get too warm, and convert the top panel into blanket.
- Shell is made of recycled polyester with a DWR finish that sheds condensation.
- Lined with super-soft polyester that feels like cotton.
- Insulated with MEC Hyperloft synthetic insulation with 50% recycled content.
- Dual zippers (YKK #8) let you open up either side of the bag or zip off the top panel to use as a blanket around the campfire.
- Perimeter draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Low-profile adjustable hood lets you cinch it down when it's chilly. Plus, it holds your (regular-size!) pillow in place.
- Elasticized pockets on the back of the bag hold your sleeping pad in place so you can't slip off. Regular is compatible with 63.5 x 183cm pads. Long is compatible with 63.5 x 198cm pads.
- Includes a stuff sack and a home storage bag.
|Weight||2.50kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.