Going ultralight doesn't mean being uncomfortable. The VectAir Insulated UL sleeping pad gives you 5cm of cushion and provides enough insulation for 3-season camping. The secret is the PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation with Cross Core Technology that adds aerogel to polyester filaments. This creates an exceptionally light insulation without extra bulk, so the pad folds down small in your pack. Inflation is a breeze, thanks to the included pump sack.
- Made of lightweight brushed polyester with an internal TPU laminate and welded seams to keep the pad air tight.
- Internal mylar film reflects heat back to you.
- Low-profile recessed valve creates a smooth sleeping surface.
- Roll-top pump sack inflates quickly and has enough extra room to store a compact pillow or sleeping clothes.
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps the pad rolled for storage.
- Includes a repair kit.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||30-denier ripstop polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||30-denier ripstop polyester|