Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Arch support, adjustable straps, and waterproof construction – all in a lightweight EVA package from Birkenstock. Thousands of tiny bubbles in the material act as shock absorbers, meaning these will do a lot more work for you while walking than most other waterproof sandals. Wear them to the beach, in the water, out for lunch, hose them off at the end of the day, and repeat.
- 100% EVA for lightweight waterproof comfort.
- Slip-on style with straps that open.
- Toe bar guides your toes into place and promotes natural steps.
- Moulded EVA footbed and outsole for lightweight durability and shock absorption.
- Raised footbed edge to protect your feet from stubbing.
- This product does not contain animal products or by-products.
|Weight||470g (39 Narrow)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
How to measure