A simple, efficient beacon that's excellent for new or infrequent users. The Evo4 has a proven 3-antenna design, an intuitive layout that lets you quickly identify the number of signals in a search, and a marking function to help you focus your search accurately. A group-check function makes it easy to test at the start of the day. The classic clip system turns the beacon on as soon as you put on the harness.
- Group-check function speeds up your morning departure.
- 3 antennas acquire signals quickly and effectively.
- Digital display indicates the number of buried beacons and their positions.
- Search band is 40m wide.
- Marking function helps speed up the search process when dealing with multiple signals.
- Transmits for more than 250 hours.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3, 3+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark only|
|Auto-revert to transmit||No|
|Search strip width||40m|
|Dimensions||7.6 x 2.8 x 13.5cm|
|Batteries||4 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|