MEC T2 Long John - Women's
Versatile and nearly foolproof long johns for creating a shoulder-season layering system. The T2 fabric wicks amazingly and dries out quickly. The micro-yarns have a soft face that doesn't bunch against your outer layers, and they stay pleasantly cool against your skin. Excellent for for high-output activities in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of breathable Pontetoro fabric with a wicking finish to move moisture and dry quickly.
- Spandex blended in with the polyester gives it excellent stretch.
- Antimicrobial finish reduces odours.
- Elastic waistband and gusseted crotch promote range of motion.
- Flatlock seams won't rub or chafe.
- 30in. inseam on all sizes.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.