Get one of your big three items down under 1kg to reduce the base weight of your pack. This trim cut bag is aimed at fast-and-light hikers and alpine climbers. With its insulation distributed primarily on the top side, it functions as an efficient bag for the outer reaches of 3-season use. Reflective seams trap warmth to aid in heat retention and hydrophobic down manages dampness to maintain warmth through mixed conditions and rainy nights.
- 800 fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down is exceptionally warm and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
- Zoned insulation puts more fill on top, as your sleeping pad provides insulation, there is less down on the bottom of this bag.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining traps radiant body heat to add warmth without adding grams.
- 2 stretchy SynergyLink™ connectors hold your pad in place under the bag.
- Cinchable hood features a heat-trapping draft collar.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube.
- Toe-asis™ shaped toe box features an interior baffled pocket of insulation to warm your feet.
- External zip pocket houses a headlamp or contact lenses.
- Quilt loops let you customize your sleep system by attaching a Therm-a-rest quilt or blanket over top to add even more warmth.
- Includes a stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.