Onitsuka Tiger Mexico Delegation Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Casual kicks with a storied past. The Mexico Delegation is Onitsuka Tiger’s reproduction of the delegation shoe worn by Japanese athletes during the Parade of Nations at the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City. Premium nubuck leather, subtle stitching and a comfortable EVA outsole add cachet to the classic tiger stripes.
- Durable pigskin nubuck upper with synthetic and textile details.
- Features the famous tiger stripes that originated in 1966 with the "Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66" trainers, and the Mexico logo.
- Unique graphic mimicking the track is shown on the sockliner.
- EVA outsole provides day-long comfort.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.