Just what you need to wick moisture and absorb road vibration on a long ride. A tab makes them easy to pull on or off while riding, and bonus: they match the design and colour of Mavic Sequence jerseys.
- Lycra© exterior fabric has a clean, ergonomic profile.
- Synthetic lining wicks moisture.
- Foam padding reduces vibration.
- Synthetic leather palms offer a secure grip on the bars.
- Ergo tab makes them easy to pull on or off.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% spandex|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.