Kodiak Surrey II Boots - Women's
An ultra-classic look to pair with a toque and something plaid. Hidden inside the traditional leather upper is a layer of toe-warming thinsulate. And they're grounded on a leather-welted wooden heel with skid-proof rubber.
- Uppers are waterproof leather with sealed seams and a waterproof membrane to ensure your feet stay dry.
- 200g Thinsulate® insulation for warmth when the weather starts to turn.
- Anti-corrosion lace eyelets won't get rusty.
- Memory foam insole adds comfort.
- Slip resistant chevron rubber outsole for all-weather traction.
- Comes with 2 sets of laces for a customizable look.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|