This innovative creek and river runner is made for extreme racers chasing short-boat glory on the Green, Oetz or Ottawa. The 9R is precise, capable and fast fast FAST! The highly rockered bow generates dynamic lift, preventing speed-killing submarining. A flat hull profile channels water under the boat to help you get up to hull speed fast. The asymmetric Swede form, narrow beam and continuous rocker help you stay there. The 9R Large has slightly softened edges, a modified stern and extra clip-in points, including a stern grab handle that's been moved all the way back for easier swimmer rescue. These features plus loads of extra volume make it a fun and responsive creeker for paddlers over 90kg, and a super-capable expedition boat for paddlers in the 75-85kg range.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) variable plastic hull blends impact resistance with stiffness for performance and safety.
- Extreme bow rocker provides a fast, dry ride.
- Rounded edges at bow provide handling that's precise but not twitchy.
- Cut-off stern ensures maximum waterline length under the 9-foot race limit.
- Stern edge for clean releases.
- Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast and predictable resurfacing.
- 9R Large size features softened sidewall transitions and extra reinforced clip-in points for easier extraction and swimmer rescue.
- Stout outfitting includes a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is now easier for faster boat trimming.
- Adjustable hip pads let you add and remove foam shims for a perfect fit and connection.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid boat connection for comfort and control.
- Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||2.7m (8ft. 11in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|Paddler weight range||
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|