This cross-over boat bobs and weaves like a hummingbird in whitewater, tracks well on the flat sections and has tons of waterproof storage for camping gear or camera equipment. The Fusion II's progressive rocker lets you spin on a dime. This version comes with Pyranha’s whitewater-capable Fit 4 outfitting.
- Super stable and forgiving hull.
- Flat bottom planes for surfing, spinning and turning.
- Sharp bow cleaves the water for speed and has the volume needed to punch through big features.
- High-volume stern rides high over features and resurfaces quickly.
- Drop-down skeg system provides straight-line tracking on flat sections. The skeg box allows water to flow straight out of the stern to reduce drag.
- Kajak-Sport rubber rear hatch cover holds up to big water.
- Foam rear bulkhead creates waterproof rear compartment. No need for stern airbags.
- Fit 4 deep-padded outfitting is whitewater-ready and includes adjustable thigh grips, backrest and seat.
- Rear compartment holds up to 60, 78 or 82L of cargo depending on the kayak size.
- Deck outfitting includes grab loops, rescue points, foredeck lines for maps and a paddle park. (Deck pod is not included.)
- Small fits 40–80kg. Standard fits 55–110kg. Large fits 80–130kg.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 49cm (35½ x 19¼in.)|
|Paddler weight range||
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|