One of the most versatile boats in the game, the Burn has been scorching local runs and remote descents for years. A long waterline provides ample speed for aggressive break-outs across eddy lines. Sharp centre and forward edges let you carve up the river with precision. The rockered bow floats high over the tumult, transforming you into a boof master and ample volume offers confidence to both intermediate paddlers and experts pushing the envelope. Pyranha's Stout outfitting makes it a desirable partner for river running, creeking and even big drops.
- Hull is Meta-Lite, roto-moulded ultra-linear polyethylene.
- Stern profile is edgy where it needs to be, yet reduces drag.
- Cockpit shape makes the skirt more implosion-resistant and the boat easier to carry.
- Aluminum grab handles are strong and durable, with captive inserts for a dry ride.
- Stout outfitting includes a long, ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. Front-to-back adjustment is easier for faster boat trimming.
- Foam can be added to the seat to personalize the fit.
- Adjustable hip pads let you add and remove foam shims for a perfect fit and connection.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid boat connection for comfort and control.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|