All the features of a touring kayak, in a scaled down package. A shorter vessel, this boat easily slides on and off roof racks for a spontaneous day on small lakes or gentle rivers, yet still has enough space to bring a generous amount of cargo for an overnight. It offers a reassuring stability for new paddlers, but experts will appreciate its excellent edging and carving. A contoured seat with ample padding and an adjustable backrest are designed to help your cruising feel relaxed and luxurious.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long waterline length and squared-off stern provide steady speed.
- Roomy cockpit for comfort and thigh grips for control.
- Notches on the foredeck hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and other essentials.
- Deck flats for installing fishing rod holders.
- Supple rubber hatch covers are exceptionally watertight.
- Drop-down skeg lets you select easy turning or hard tracking, as conditions require.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 51cm (35½ x 19.9in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|