All the features of a touring kayak, in a scaled down package. A shorter vessel, this boat easily slides on and off roof racks for a spontaneous day on small lakes or gentle rivers, yet still has enough space to bring a generous amount of cargo for an overnight. It offers a reassuring stability for new paddlers, but experts will appreciate its excellent edging and carving. A contoured seat with ample padding and an adjustable backrest are designed to help your cruising feel relaxed and luxurious.
- Single-layer roto-moulded plastic. Venture uses recycled and reclaimed plastic wherever possible.
- Stable hull gives confidence and security.
- Long water line, for speed and tracking.
- Ergonomic, fully-adjustable cockpit for all-day comfort.
- Contoured, padded seat pan sized to reduce pressure points and offer leg support.
- Adjustable seat trim to match the boat's performance to paddler.
- Adjustable thigh grips and adjustable ratchet backrest.
- Watertight hatches made of supple UV-stable rubber for a great seal.
- Foam bulkheads are light and offer added buoyancy.
- Foil skeg helps to track in a straight line.
- Elastic lines across the deck stow gear such as split paddles.
- Pre-stretched lines round the deck to tie gear on and allow others to hold onto your kayak.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 7in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 50cm (35½ x 19.8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|