The Islay 14 slides easily onto cars and into garages, yet holds everything you need for a weekend escape. If you’re new to paddling, you’ll appreciate its stability. If you’re more experienced, you’ll love how the excellent edging lets you carve gracefully across the water. This super-affordable inland/coastal cruiser has a well-padded, contoured seat with a tall backrest for even more luxury.
- Single-layer roto-moulded plastic. Venture uses recycled and reclaimed plastic wherever possible.
- Stable hull gives confidence and security.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long water line, for speed and tracking.
- Ergonomic cockpit, for all day paddling comfort.
- Padded seat with a seat-pan length designed to reduce pressure points and offer leg support.
- Adjustable seat trim to match the boat's performance to paddler.
- Adjustable thigh grips and adjustable ratchet backrest.
- Watertight hatches made of supple UV stable rubber for a great seal.
- Foam bulkheads are light and offer added buoyancy.
- Foil skeg helps to track the boat in a straight line.
- Elastic lines across the deck stow gear such as split paddles.
- Pre-stretched lines round the deck to tie gear on and allow others to hold onto your kayak.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|